What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your mobile phone or computer’s storage, e.g. hard disk. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie allows web applications to respond to you as an individual by tailoring its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Uses minimal cookies on its website
- Does not sell or disclose the information collected by cookies to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies)
- Collects web traffic information from visits to our website using a Google Analytics cookie; we do this in order to analyse the number of visitors to the site, compile reports on how the site is used and to help us improve it; these cookies collect information in an anonymous format
How to manage and delete cookies
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us on ...@neomartek.com - click to reveal the address.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us, using the above link.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, using the above link. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
For questions about this Privacy Statement, contact us by emailing us on ...@neomartek.com - click to reveal the address.