More Projects - Making It Happen, On Time, On Budget
suc+cess, n. - the attainment of wealth
The following case studies represent a small sample of the many marketing projects completed and demonstrates just some of the range and depth of operational skills and expertise we can offer.
Create brand awareness and generate sales leads
- Brand awareness was very low as this high-tech manufacturer had only created its Marketing function in Europe six months before. Sales also needed a stream of new highly qualified leads to drive revenue growth.
- A Marketing Communications Plan was written. Using advertising designed to reach over 13 million people per month, the campaign was implemented across Europe in multiple languages but with common branding. To handle the inbound responses a pan-European call centre with universal freephone numbers was set-up, along with the specification, design and build of a customer profiling database to log and process the incoming sales enquiries. An extranet was built to deliver highly qualified sales leads to resellers. A multimedia CD featuring the company’s solutions and incorporating video, animation and graphics was created to send out to people requesting more information.
- Hits on the company's website increased by over 80% from that at the start of the campaign.
- Sales enquiries increased by over 300% whilst the campaign was running.
Telemarketing-led lead generation
- To generate sales leads for a Unified Communications company in their 3 primary markets of the UK, France and Germany.
- A Marketing Communications Plan was written to achieve this objective in as cost-efficient manner as possible. Using direct mail and telemarketing, based around common messages but modified as appropriate for local country nuances, this project included sourcing target data, creating a database, writing telemarketing scripts for telesales agents, designing and sending a direct mailer in 3 languages, setting up multiple response methods (e-mail, fax, freephone, RPC), and training local language nationals to handle calls.
- Response rates were higher than expected and over 1000 qualified sales leads were distributed to resellers during the campaign.
Increasing the sales pipeline
- The sales revenue pipeline was increased by over 100% in a 12 month period for a developer of Software-as-a-Service mobile applications through a combination of digital marketing, telemarketing and email campaigns.
- To reduce future selling costs and help achieve further sales, greater loyalty needed to be developed in a manufacturer’s customer base of resellers and distributors across EMEA.
- Following an Audit, a Channel Marketing Plan was written to cover the design and launch a comprehensive range of channel marketing programmes, including creating an MDF/Co-op Programme, a Marketing Resource Kit, a Communications Plan incorporating a monthly newsletter and regular Product Bulletins, plus emails, direct mailers and adverts that partners could re-purpose for their own marketing, as well as starting to hold an annual Partner Conference.
- Feedback from the partners indicated great satisfaction with the Resource Kits, which were frequently updated with new information, and the Co-Op Programme was regularly used by over 95% of resellers.
- The annual Partner Conference always regularly gained “excellent” approval ratings from over 95% of the delegates.
- Company revenues doubled in the year following the introduction of these channel support programmes.
- Reduce the costs and time spent by an IT systems integrator in managing over 20 disparate suppliers.
- A Strategic Product Audit recommended focusing and rationalising the solutions portfolio down to a core of 5 key partners. A software solutions portfolio was created to offer a wider range of end-to-end solutions. Key strategic alliances were implemented, supplier agreements re-negotiated, the sales force trained on these new solutions, and marketing collateral created to support the new focus.
- The new product and services strategy reduced costs by 30%. Successful introduction of the product strategy helped drive company revenue growth of 25% p.a. over a 4 year period.
Further examples include
- Expanded a small product range into a comprehensive portfolio, increasing sales by 30% y-o-y.
- To launch a new product from the USA into the European market, a press launch tour was planned and undertaken involving senior US and European personnel meeting and demonstrating the product to journalists across Europe, including live video links back to European HQ.